Wednesday, November 03, 2004

B-b-b-b-ut---the Redskins LOST!

Someone want to recheck the score for that Redskins-Packers game? Because it was obviously wrong.

I find it very hard to be cheery about anything this morning. It's a tough day. Living in San Francisco I often forget that the rest of America is not us, and apparently INSANE, so in a sense I suppose it's a good wake-up call. Although I'd rather go back to sleep. For four more years.

And, even though he does bug me a lot, I want to hear what Michael Moore has to say about it all. So far, he's still stuck in last night's final glowing moments of hope.

3 comments:

Rain said...

Looks like Moore has made his comment. I think he's replaced his site with a photo collage of Bush composed of soldiers killed in the Iraw war...

rachael said...

squeaky fromme--now more than ever.

Rain said...

Seems Republicans are impervious to the various presidential curses. Reagan didn't die when he was shot, despite getting elected during a '0' year. And now Bush puts the Redskins curse to bed. It's just not fair!