Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Travel Bloggin'!

You know, I didn't think the Chase Hotel in Palm Springs could get any better, but here I am, bloggin' away with free wifi while chompin' on a complimentary, freshly baked cookie, having just come back from a dip in the pool. I'd blog outside, but it's about 100 degrees out, and I'm afraid my little iBook might melt.

Alas, I leave tomorrow. The end has come too soon! I have noticed something, though. When the temperature gets to be about 110 degrees outside, it's almost the equivalent of a blizzard hitting, in that you really can't be outside for very long, so instead you're kind of trapped indoors. Not complaining, because the rooms are fab, just an observation...

Hey, look! A dinosaur! I went inside one today, and you'd never guess what dinosaurs subsisted on...

2 comments:

Drew said...

Late July in Palm Springs? What, was the surface of the sun booked up?

Rain said...

Meh. The Surface of the Sun is for pussies who can't handle the heat.