Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dude.

Last night's "Lost" was a bit of a breather compared to the intensity we've been getting for the last couple of weeks. I supposed that was needed, but for some reason, I wasn't that taken with it. I certainly liked it, but it's not up there as a favorite episode. I'm not sure why. I know I didn't like the slow-mo music montage at the end, that's for sure.

However, I was glad to learn that there aren't dozens of other survivors that we're now going to have to ignore with the rest of the 40 other survivors we've come to not know and love. Question is, were they killed off by the "sickness" or the "Others"?

The Bernard reveal was a good touch. I hope that Michael and co. convince these other survivors to get the hell out of Dodge and move to the other side of the island. Obviously, where they are is full of some bad mojo.

And, nice to see that Sawyer has found another woman who enjoys punching him in the face. I wonder if she had anything to do with this?

Also, as noted on some message boards, Hugo's boss at the chicken shack is the same guy that was Locke's boss at the box company. Same actor. Same character name. Love all these tiny connections!

No comments: