Friday, August 17, 2007

At Least I Didn't Kill a Monkey

"Flight of the Conchords" has been renewed by HBO, which is good news because I love it. I'm actually late to the game on this one as I didn't start watching when it first came on, and instead just watched the entire season online last week. Below is my favorite episode. I could set it up, but I kind of think it's best to just go into the show not knowing too much about it....but I will say my favorite bit is Jermaine's Jemaine's reaction to the muggers saying they don't have time to go to the bank.

Here it is, in three parts.





3 comments:

anna said...

maybe this won't freak you out to the extent that it did me, but the dude's name is jemaine... JEMAINE? no freaking R! wtf?

Rain said...

That's what I get for not actually reading the credits. The thing is, with the accent, it really does sounds like there's an 'r' in there...and in almost every other word they say.

anna said...

it freaks me out! there should be an R! right?

damn kiwis.