Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Addictive



Originally uploaded by rattlingdjs
I've found a new time-waster that is insanely addictive. I can't even remember how I first heard about it--probably Boing Boing, or something like that--but it's a Flickr pool called Name That Film where people post random images from movies, and others guess what movie they're from. Sounds simple and boring, but it's actually quite fun, and often damed near impossible since movie buffs love to stump people with really esoteric films and completely oblique shots. For the most part, the movies I've guessed have been pretty easy, but I'm pretty proud of coming up with the movie the above shot was taken from.

Anyway, poke around the photos, and if you have a Flickr account, try your hand at guessing some. You might surprise yourself.

No comments: