Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brought To You By the Old AT&T

Kind of a "Lost" spoiler ahead, so warning if you haven't watched tonight's episode yet...

But I knew he was dead the minute I saw his cell phone. Just like I knew the "flashbacks" in the final episode of season three were flash-forwards the minute I saw Jack's cell phone. And I think the show has officially used up all of its cell phone-based clues from here on out.

I think some people are complaining that the whole flash-forward, flashback mixaroo and reveal at the end was nothing but a huge gimmick, and perhaps it was. But it was saved by Yunjin Kim's performance at the gravesite. It had me crying like a stunt baby covered in strawberry jam.

So, I assume Aaron is officially one of the Oceanic Six, then? Not sure I like that. Alas, next week is the final episode we can expect for a while, and it looks to feature a lot of Michael, which I'm not too happy about. I just wonder if Taller Walt is wandering around that boat somewhere...

No comments: