Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And Givin', and Gettin', and Givin', and Gettin' It On...

As some of you know, I'm a big Neko Case fan, so you can imagine when I found out she was on an episode of "Aqua Teen Hungerforce" my first thought was "WTF?!" followed by a need to see the episode immediately. Well, immediately didn't happen, but they did finally re-run the episode last night, and I suppose it helps to be a fan of the show, but I thought it was pretty funny. She and her frequent back-up singer Kelly Hogan play Sirens who move in next door to Carl, so there's singing, of course, and the song they sing is called "69," which Case and Hogan wrote. Sample lyrics: "Sixty-nine/when you get your junk done/at the same time." It's quite catchy.

Can't find the whole episode online, but Adult Swim has several clips, which I've embedded below. Enjoy.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! I saw this episode yesterday, and I haven't been able to get the song the sirens sing outta my head since! Is it like coming out soon or something?