Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Promise Not To Embarrass My Family

Oh man. We're only four episodes into the new season of "Big Brother," and it's already kicking that previous season's ass all over the place. There are total nutballs in the house (the biggest being Renny from New Orleans, who is all kinds of awesome) and one guy I want to strangle with my bare hands. Yeah, I'm looking at you Big Baby Bodybuilder Jessie. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder about how people think he's stupid just because he's a bodybuilder. Truth is, no one has mentioned anything like that, but after tonight when he said, and I quote, "I've beat everybody at chess! Whether that's proof for the fucking pudding or not, what more do you need?", I'm sure that matter has been cleared up.

Of course, I don't think I'm going to convince anyone who isn't already addicted to this crack to start watching, so let me just share this bit of salaciousness. The houseguests have barely been there for a week, and people are already having sex. The thing that gets me is, they do it under the covers because there are cameras everywhere, but they're still mic'ed, so it's not like they're really fooling anyone. Anyway, there's nothing really that NSFW in the below clip, just some grunts and footsie action, but still. The best thing is the guy involved is a preacher's son who promised not to do anything to embarrass his family while on the show. I could be wrong, but being that I'M totally embarrassed watching this, I think his folks might have some issues with it.

No comments: