Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm All Out of Sorts

I haven't picked up the Fall Preview edition of TV Guide yet, and my issue of Entertainment Weekly's Fall TV preview hasn't arrived.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WATCH!!

Well, that's not really true. I have a pretty good idea of what new shows I'll be tuning in to (at least their pilot episodes. I'm talking to you LAX!) but I like to know what days the premieres are occuring on, and of course what the TV-viewing professionals think of them.

I do know that the only new show of note premiering tonight is The Next Great Champ on Fox. That's the boxing reality show NOT hosted by Sylvester Stallone. Which is to say, it's Fox's rip-off of the Mark Burnett series The Contender, which doesn't premiere until November. And there's more than one similarity between the shows: I don't care about either one of them! I don't watch boxing unless it involves a Prince.

That's all I can muster for today. My section of the office is about 10 degrees hotter than any other room in this building, and I'm feeling a little lightheaded...Is it 5:00 yet?

No comments: