Monday, January 10, 2005

The Cutest Cute That Ever Cuted

When I was a child and I played with doll houses, I never populated them with tiny people. Instead, the inhabitants were always small bears. (The household help were usually mice dressed as chefs and maids and such.) So it was surprising when in a conversation not at all about work, my boss mentioned the book series about Alfred the Little Bear. How did I not know about this book when I was a little kid playing with tiny bears in tiny houses? Or did I actually see it at some point, thus inspiring me to build homes for little bears? Whatever the case may be, you've got to look at the site, because it. Is. So. CUTE!

1 comment:

Jess Hutch said...

That is the cutest thing ever in the world. How have I never seen that? It's like he took pictures of my soul.