Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Good Move, Mr. Moore

Just in time for my birthday, the Oscar nominations were announced this morning and once again, I was overlooked by the Academy. I just hope that invite to Swifty Lazar's party doesn't get lost in the mail AGAIN....Wait...he's dead? So that explains it.

The noms were pretty predictable, so nothing too exciting there. I do have to say Michael Moore's decision to submit Fahrenheit 9/11 to the Best Picture category instead of Best Documentary failed miserably.

I'm also ashamed to admit that I have not seen any of the movies nominated for Best Picture. I suck. But I will change that before the end of February, although I have to say I'm only excited about seeing two of them. The others? A bit of a chore to get me to sit through them, I think....

No comments: