Friday, June 30, 2006

Kathy Griffin Shocker!

According to Janet Charlton, Kathy Griffin's apparent reconciliation with her husband was just a big lie perpetrated for the sake of her reality show.

I'm shocked. Shocked!

OK I'm not really that shocked. I'm just hopped up on cough syrup. Yeah, this cold is still kicking my ass. I hate, with a passion, coughing and then having to spit out a giant loogie. I think it's the most disgusting thing in the world. I've lived in my apartment for about 13 years now, and the entire time I've had a neighbor on the first floor who clears his throat, in the carving-out-a-loogie kind of way, that is so loud it literally, literally, shakes the windows. I'm not kidding. I've had to listen to that for over a decade, and now I've been reduced to the same behavior.

Truly, this is hell on earth.

No comments: