Thursday, July 06, 2006

Suri, Santa, Emmy, and Britney

News! NEWS!

Us Magazine asks Where's Suri?, and I, for one, think we deserve an answer! Do Tom and Katie really expect us to believe that they've suddenly grown wary of the press? TomKat? Seriously? Either the baby doesn't exist, or it's just as I had dreamed about months ago: someone screwed up at the sperm bank and it's Chinese. Or, OR, that whole "silent birth" thing extends into the first year of the child's life and Suri is living in a cone of silence.

The Emmy nominations have been announced, and once again, they're a disaster. For years I've kind of pondered why I don't get as excited about the Emmys as I do the Oscars. I seem to watch more TV these days than movies. But then the nominations come out and I remember: the Emmys are completely clueless about what's actually GOOD on TV.

And in "is nothing sacred!" news, NBC is producing a live-action remake of "The Year Without a Santa Claus."

Finally, you don't have to worry about accidentally running across "Kevin and Britney: Chaotic" on your TV screen and subsequently having to poke your eyes out, because Britney is denying a second season is in the works.

No comments: