Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Heart Tom Brady's Illegitimate Baby

Sorry for the lack of posts. Seems I've been spending all my time working or writing for other blogs. But here's some happy news. Remember that show "Six Degrees"? OK, I was probably the only one was watching it, which is probably why it's been off the air for months. But there was good news last week: ABC is planning to bring it back in March, and we have Bridget Moynahan and her illegitimate pregnancy to thank. Good thing ABC didn't pull the plug outright! I'm also glad to hear it will be on Friday nights, which is virtually void of any compelling programming right now.

Speaking of slightly compelling television, I watched the premiere of NBC's "The Black Donnellys" and I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I enjoyed it. I'm not the biggest Paul Haggis fan (HATED "Crash") and the show offers nothing that hasn't been done better in "The Departed," "The Sopranos," or countless other Mafia stories, so I don't even know why I liked it. It did make me laugh more than once, and it was well-made, which is more than can be said for "Studio 60," the show it is currently replacing. Anyway, it's on again tonight at 10pm on NBC. Give it a look if there's nothing else on. (You can also watch the entire episode on the show's Web site.)

No comments: