Wednesday, March 28, 2007

No Gurls!

There's another reality TV locals recap up on SFist now!

I feel like I've missed an episode--my last recap was two weeks ago. But I guess I'm just lagging on my actual posting time. I usually post these on Mondays.

Or maybe it's that whole Daylight Savings Time crap rearing its ugly head again. I thought I had finally adjusted, but get a load of this: This morning I woke up, rushed to take a shower, eat breakfast--the usual stuff--in order to catch the 9:00am shuttle to work. When the shuttle arrived, I noticed it was a different driver, a driver who usually does an earlier run, and I thought that was kind of weird; also the bus was a lot more crowded than it tends to be at 9:00am. And then I opened my laptop and saw that it was actually 8:00am.

I woke up an entire hour earlier than I needed to, and didn't even realize it until I was on my way to work.

Do I need to say it?

THANKS AGAIN GEORGE W. BUSH!

No comments: