Thursday, May 10, 2007

Here's an Idea...Move It to FRIDAYS!

NBC renewed "Friday Night Lights". While I did manage to watch the entire season of the show, mainly because there were some days when I was badly in need of some TV to watch while working and it's one of the shows NBC provides on its Web site, there are still three reasons why I don't really care that it's been renewed.

1. I hate football.

2. The show utilizes that incredibly annoying shaky cam technique. They tried to excuse this during the first episode by explaining that a camera crew was following the new coach around, filming some kind of documentary, but they dropped that whole notion pretty much by the second episode, yet still kept the annoying palsy camerawork for the rest of the season.

3. I hate football.

No comments: