Thursday, July 19, 2007

Emmys, Shmemmys

The Emmy Nominations were announced this morning, and once again it proves that the nominations are cast by people who don't actually watch TV.

OK. Maybe that's a little harsh. There are some good ones in there. I'm happy about "30 Rock"'s nods. And....and....OK. None of the other nominations are very pleasing. Once again, nothing for Lauren Graham on "Gilmore Girls." And "Boston Legal" for Best Drama Series? Really? And nothing for "Battlestar Galactica"?

WhatEVER, Emmys.

2 comments:

Becky G. said...

OMG, BSG is like the best show on right now! I was devastated when we finally got through season three and I learned I'd have to wait a long ass time for any new episodes.

And it would've been a real nice gesture to send GG out with a nod, at least. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Boston Legal over Lost or Friday Night Lights in the Best Drama category?? Spader over Matthew Fox or Kyle Chandler??

Such a shame.