Friday, October 25, 2013

Musty TV's Maniacal Movie Countdown - Day 25

Tonight, you can basically just turn it to Turner Classic Movies, and leave it there all night. Here's the line-up (PST):

5PM - A Bucket of Blood ("Come on! Be a nose!")

6:15PM - Dementia 13 (Francis Ford's Coppola's "first" movie.)

7:45PM - What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? ("But you are, Blanche! You are in that chair!")

10:15PM - Sisters (One of Brian De Palma's less annoying movies.)

12AM - Spider Baby (not to be confused with Father Dougal's Spiderbaby)

Also possibly worth noting is the premiere of the new series "Dracula" at 10PM on NBC. It's not like there's a dearth or programming featuring vampires, but this one stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and I hear some people dig that dude, so there you go.



1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I watched Dementia 13, which is weird and seems like an early version of what becomes slasher films, to me. Also watched almost all of Baby Jane, until the cold medicine kicked in. I have seen it before though. Great movie, great performances. I DVR's Sisters, Spider-Baby and Dracula. Sisters I saw years ago, want to rewatch and remember. Spider-Baby I love, a fun, wacky film! And I hoping for good things with Dracula! :)