Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Musty TV's Maniacal Halloween Countdown - Day 16

There was a time in my life when I watched a lot of Adult Swim, but that almost feels like a life lived by someone else; like some kind of dream. Who was I?!

Since I haven't watched anything on it in a number of years, I've only stumbled across their weird horror shorts by accident. The one I distinctly remember watching right after it aired was Unedited Footage of a Bear, which is not that, and is also not the infomercial it eventually turns into.


I think that one was actually preceded by Too Many Cooks, which begins like a sitcom title sequence and ends like your worst nightmare.


And there's This House Has People In It, which I hadn't heard of until this week. It's kind of like Paranormal Activity, in that its comprised of footage from house and security cameras and...

Well, that's actually where the similarity ends because Paranormal Activity was terrible, and this is much, much weirder.



No comments: