Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Musty TV's Maniacal Halloween Countdown - Day 31

Happy Halloween!

Let's have a gif party!









I'll be stuck at the office all day, but I do plan on keeping TCM streaming in the background for the majority of it. Here's their full lineup (all times PST, but I think some of the ones that aired earlier may be available to stream on their app sometime today):

3:00 AM - Hands of a Stranger (1962)
4:30 AM - Dementia 13 (1963)
6:00 AM - Cat People (1942)
7:15 AM - Carnival of Souls (1962)
8:45 AM - Spirits of the Dead (1968)
11:00 AM - From Beyond the Grave (1973)
1:00 PM - Black Sabbath (1963)
3:00 PM - Dead of Night (1945)
5:00 PM - House of Wax (1953)
6:45 PM - Pit and the Pendulum (1961)
8:15 PM - The Masque of the Red Death (1964)
10:00 PM - House on Haunted Hill (1958)
11:30 PM - Theatre of Blood (1973)
1:30 AM - The Last Man on Earth (1964)

As you can see, at five, they're starting their final Horror Stars night, featuring Vincent Price, who I paid plenty of tribute to last week. I promised a rant about their Horror Stars programming, but let's keep it light, it's Halloween after all! So I'll just say: four weeks, and not one night devoted to a scream queen?  No Barbara Steele? No Jamie Lee Curtis? No Fay Wray? Do better TCM!


With that out of the way, I want to wish you a very happy and spooky Halloween. Thanks to all of you who stopped by, especially those who left comments. (I read them all! Even if I didn't have time to respond to any of them, do know I appreciated it!)

And a hearty shout out to the creators of the Countdown, and all its other participants. (Have some fun today by doing a little virtual trick or treating and visit some on the other blogs on the list.) Every year I tell myself I'm crazy for participating (no time!) but every year, I'm glad I did. I deeply appreciate the continued existence of the Countdown.

Until next year, keep on screaming!

No comments: