Thursday, January 19, 2006

No, I've Never Heard of "Geronimo Jackson" Either

But Michelle Rodriguez's brief appearance at the end of last night's episode of "Lost" reminded me that I need to continue my obsession with her teeth.

If you look at her appearance at the end of season one, when she's talking to Jack at the bar, you can clearly see she has regular teeth.


OK, maybe it's not that clear in the picture, but trust me. Those teeth are not the same as these teeth:


What happened? Was there a dentist on board the plane giving out free veneers or something? And most baffling of all, why would anyone willfully choose to have teeth that look that...chompy?

I just hope they write it into the plot, somehow. Like, she turns out to be an android...or a cannibal.

1 comment:

Jess Hutch said...

Those are Busey-esque chompers. Damn.