Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shut Up, Just Shut Up, Shut Up

Tonight's the State of the Union address and luckily, because we're on the west coast, it won't be interrupting any of our precious primetime TV fare. Well, at least on the channels I'll be watching tonight: the WB UPN CW channel 13. Still, be warned, you might want to avoid turning on the tube between the hours of 6 and 8pm!

Last night I came home from a lovely dinner to find half of my block without power, my apartment being one of the unlucky ones. Of course, by the time I lit about a dozen candles and stopped panicking over what the hell I was going to do for the rest of the evening without TV or the Internet to entertain me, the power came back on. Apparently the outage affected Fisherman's Wharf, and my block on Nob Hill. I'll never understand the San Francisco power grid, yo.

No comments: