Wednesday, January 11, 2006

San Francisco Twin Powers Activate!

Last night I had dinner with a friend at a neighborhood restaurant, and the San Francisco twins were there. They sat in the window, and we sat right behind them. They managed to polish off a bottle of wine, and got pretty drunk. They were arguing about something at one point, and one turned her back on the other slurring, "I don't even want to hear it. I don't want to hear it." At another point, the same one (Marian or Vivian, I just don't know) kept standing up and pointing at a spot on the glass of the window. It was like a tiny scratch, and she kept saying to her sister, "You don't see that? How can you not see that??"

It was awesome.

Then today I found this site that says they eat at that restaurant (The Nob Hill Cafe) every Tuesday and Friday night. So, if you ever want an authentic San Francisco dining experience, I recommend checking it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet lord, do you want to go back there next week cos i totally want to stalk.

Jess Hutch said...

I was wondering about them recently. I'm glad they're still kickin'.

Rain said...

It's definitely an experience I want to repeat. They were still there when we left, even though they had been seated before we had. I wonder if they stay the whole evening, getting progressively drunker...

Chrissa said...

Ah, I must have missed this post so long ago. Now I know what I want to do with my Tuesday and Friday nights next time I'm in San Francisco! Please don't die before then, Marian and Vivian!!!