Sunday, October 03, 2010

Musty TV's Maniacal Movie Countdown - Day 3

A few years ago, and by a few, I mean almost 10, I rented the 1980 film "The Changeling" from Netflix because I had been told the movie was super scary, and I had, surprisingly, never seen it. I watched it, and wasn't all that scared by it, although there were a few creepy moments involving a wheel chair and a bouncing ball. No, the really scary part was how I dropped the DVD in a mailbox around midnight the night I watched it, and Netflix got it back that morning!

Did I drop it into a haunted mailbox?? Did a ghost mailman return it for me? Was the very disc, itself, possessed? I MAY NEVER KNOW.

Watch "The Changeling" at 5:15am on the Independent Film Channel.

1 comment:

Jeff H. said...

I'm hesitant to watch this movie again...I don't want my childhood impression of it to be ruined by harsh reality. It works a little better as a mystery/conspiracy drama than as a spook show, probably.