Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Gee. I Wonder If Travelocity Has Anything to Do With This Show?

A few quick words about last night's The Amazing Race.

Oh, was it sweet seeing Rob's smugness finally bite him on the ass. Because I knew it would be a non-elimination week, I was, ironically, hoping that Rob and Amber did NOT come in last, as I just would not have been able to bear seeing them saved by non-elim. So third place was actually a much sweeter sight to see.

And oh my god, I just can't believe with all the wandering around and missing clues that are right in front of them, that Gretchen and Meredith came in second. I think they could, maybe, just maybe, literally, stumble into victory come the finale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't it seem as though the editors had finally turned on Robb. Everything we heard out of his mouth was arrogant and obnoxious. I just have to say it was soooooooo gratifying to have Ramber beat by Uchenna, Joyce and the oldsters. As to the first class Four Seasons/$20,000 prize, all I can say is pearls before swine.

G