Friday, April 15, 2005

You Can Call Me Anything You Like, But My Name Is Veronica

Hey...you execs over at UPN? Could you do me a favor? I hear that Veronica Mars has been renewed, and good for you renewing a show based on its acclaim, and not its ratings. But could you do me a favor? I haven't been watching, save for a few episodes at the beginning of the season, because you scheduled it at the same time as "The Amazing Race," and you know how I feel about that show. But I know I SHOULD have been watching it. So...come summertime, could you just re-run the entire season? That way I could catch up and be all set for the second season, and I KNOW I'm not the only person who would do that. I bet by re-running the season (with no re-runs, or missing episodes, by the way) you could pick up a LOT of new viewers, and have a bonifide hit come the fall. I mean, it'd almost be STUPID not to.

So, look into that, OK? Thanks. You're the best.

Oh, and that Tyra freakout on AMTM Wednesday was awesome, BTW.

No comments: