Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Search Terms Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo

I figured it's about time for another round-up of search terms that have lead people to this here blog in the past month or so. The top searches are still anything to do with "eva pigford," which I just don't understand. Also high on the list is are variations of "you are an idiot ha ha ha" and "farrah fawcett nightmare" (ha ha ha!)

Here are some more goodies:

jennifer garner's panties [eww!]
david gallagher wearing a diaper on 7th heaven [again: eww!]
library voices
lius and lucy
50 ugliest actors
wasp waist celebrities
clips of verne troyer having too much to drink on the show surreal life [Whoa there buddy. Learn to cut down those search terms!]
amish reggae
i'm totally obsessed with Billy Crudup
awesome alligators Brittany Spears

"Amazing Race" related:
amazing race speedo photo
deana's eye
what was wrong with deana's eye on amazing race

And "Lost" related:
lost finale
boone killed teresa
will boone die
boone "were the survivors"
survivors of flight 815

So, let me just say: welcome all you Googlers. Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. I'll try to include more diapers and panties in the future.

1 comment:

tallglassofmilk said...

I started a second blog with all of my google inquiries that didn't really go with anything on my page and now I get just as much traffic there as I do on my primary blog.

If you need somewhere to direct your Eva visitors to, I'll take 'em:

This... is Eva Pigford