Friday, August 26, 2005

Because She Can't Phone Her Dog

OK...I need your help again. The evil "Friendship" on "Big Brother" has to learn how much America hates them. So if you could, please go to this link and vote for the buxom blonde, Janelle, to get a phone call. I'm picking her because I think it's funny that the person she wants a call from is someone she met in the house (a guy who the "Friendsheep" accused of sexual molestation. Idiots.) Or, if you hate buxom blondes, let Howie get a phone call. Or, if you love Republicans, vote for James. But do NOT vote for anyone else. They are EVIL! EEEEVIIILLL!!

Many thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I have pretty much given up on BB. I'm not even watching the show anymore - I just peek at the feed recaps every so often to see if the people I like are still losing. But, Janelle did win the AC phone call and Ivette did freak out, so at least that's something.

Now - let's talk Prison Break. It was kind of bad but I also really liked it!

Rain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rain said...

I was SOOOO happy to hear that Janelle got the call. And I am totally watching tonight to see the Friendsheep freak out and scream about CBS conspiracies. It's gonna be awesome!

And I really hope that during the finally, CBS lays in to them how much America really and truly hates them. I mean, they'll find out soon enough when they get home and start Googling themselves, I just want some of those moments to be captured on video!

Prison Break is still sitting on my TiVo. I'll try and post about it once I watch it...