Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Train Wreck

I'm not sure why I put myself through it, but I did watch the Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson, and it was...not very funny. Mainly, I watched it to see if Courtney Love was as awful as everyone has said she was, and...she was. Oh man, she was. Unfortunately she was seated right next to Pamela, so she's CONSTANTLY on screen, and she is totally like the too-drunk friend at a party that has to comment loudly about everything anyone says, and also feels the need to lift her shirt many times for no real reason. And scream that she's been sober for a year.

THAT kind of friend.

I think my Courtney-loving days are finally over.

For some scary, close-up photos of Pamela, be sure to check out The Superficial

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the courtney love has FINALLY been shaken from my heart. sweet cringing christ, she was like the shrieking redfaced baglady on haight street that threw a spoon at me that one time!!